Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy; An absolute understatement

Wow-wee-wow-wow-WOW! Haha!

I have received such wonderful news within the past couple weeks that I am just BURSTING to tell everyone!

First off--

FRIDAY- I will be at 83 Gallery's opening of their new show to meet and greet with guests, and fellow artists. I have already sold some pieces and have confidence the rest of the show will be a success for myself and the gallery!

 I LOVE the crew that runs that ship. They are all so laid back and enjoy what they do. I am certain it will be an enjoyable show, and rumor has it... the dark arts will be paying a visit in magician form.








SATURDAY- I will be participating in The Columbus -Gay Street District's Moonlight Market via- VINYL FRONTIER

You won't want to miss it! Other wonderful local vendors and artists will be there! Come support your local businesses AND artists.

LOOK-OUT for the debut of "The Drop Deads" My latest creations of some guys just playing music and having a good time. THESE GUYS ARE HOT! They will definitely go QUICK!


 I already lost one banjo player, which I heard through a grape vine can be seen on display to the public over at The Tree Bar in Grandview.

The guy to my left is "Red" Hot.




SUNDAY- The close of my weekend will bring a trip over to Flutterby Ceramics in Beautiful Baltimore, Ohio to drop off some more artwork and WHO KNOWS maybe I'll paint a piece or two! It's always so fun and relaxing.


Flying Folk Pig has officially left the building and flown off into someone else's home!! 
Good-bye, Flying Folk Pig! Godspeed!


CLINTONVILLE ARTS AND MUSIC FESTIVAL-
It's official and I have received my vendor acceptance notice! I will be there! More details to come!



NOW, FOR SOME NEW ARTWORK:

                                "Buenos Noches, Querida Luna"

"Gideon"

"Madonna and Child"




No comments:

Post a Comment