Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Skies!


     September is bringing a lot of excitement around these parts!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of being a vendor at the Clintonville Arts and Music Festival! It was a really nice time and they had a lot of great vendors set up whom I had seen before locally out and about in the community. You just felt a really nice neighborly vibe in the Clintonville area. You just don't really see communities like that one anymore.

  The arts and music festival brought a lot of success. I sold a few paintings and A LOT of pendants! I also got some great feedback from customers and with consensus known... I will be creating a lot of really cool pieces soon, so keep checking back on here and ALSO over on my Facebook page!






 My next venture will be my Artist Reception out at Flutterby Ceramics on September 20th, which is a Friday Evening, so it would be PERFECT for a date night. *wink wink* Flutterby has so graciously set up a wonderful event for me including music, drinks and food, but the best part is that it is FREE to the public!!

There's already some buzz about my show online, so I hope anyone reading this blog will make it out! I'd really love to meet you and introduce you to my portraits!

This weekend I will be headed over to Elizabeth's Records off of Indianola to paint a mural in their back room they recently renovated and opened up for more records! It's going to be GREAT! I can't wait to show you the finished product.

I have a few apps out for holiday shows, so we will see where that takes me!

Keep an eye out on my Etsy store. I will have some more pieces making their way in, but for NOW it's BACK to the grind and time to replenish stock!

 Thanks for all the wonderful support, feedback and comments!

Creatively yours,
MEMOIRE




No comments:

Post a Comment